Covid-19 Clinic Policy
Committed to ensuring your safety and the safety of our staff.
1. You must contact us to cancel your appointment (at no charge) if: you are experiencing fever, cough or any flu/cold-like symptoms or are feeling unwell or you have been in close contact with someone experiencing these symptoms in the last 14 days. If you have symptoms consistent with Covid-19, also call 8-1-1 immediately. Please have a look at this BC assessment tool 1 day prior to your treatment for a double-check:
2. We have an optional mask policy for both patients and practitioners. If you wish to wear a mask you are welcome to. If you do not have one, we can provide one.
3. Wash your hands before your appointment and sanitize upon arrive to the clinic. Please refrain from touching your face. If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in a tissue or in
your sleeve at the elbow and sanitize your hands immediately after.
4. Please arrive 3-5 mins before your start time. Your practicioner may take you in a few minutes earlier or later as indicated by their day.
5. Payment methods accepted are exact cash, e-transfer, or credit card. Please note there is a 3% fee for credit card transactions. Jane App is HIPPA Compliant, which means it's about as secure as it gets, so don't worry about safety. Its encrypted, so nobody on our end can see the card numbers.
6. Attend your appointment alone, unless it is medically necessary to bring another person. Please make arrangements for childcare whenever possible to fully enjoy your treatment.
7. We will put the health and safety of our practitioners and patients first, and refuse service to anyone who does not follow these protocols. No exceptions.
We can assure you that we've gone above and beyond to make your experience here positive, enjoyable and therapeutically beneficial, while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
What you can expect from us:
1) Treatment rooms are cleaned between patients in accordance with the guidelines and standards established by the BCCDC, the PHO, and our professional regulatory body (the
CMTBC), association (the MTA) and Worksafe BC. Although the bathroom is being cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day, it is a shared bathroom, so please consider it to be for emergency use only. We are ensuring additional time between
treatments to avoid patient overlap and to guarantee social distancing.
2) All equipment used during your treatment has been stored, transported, cleaned, disinfected, sterilized, and/or sanitized in accordance with the guidelines and standards established by
BCCDC, the PHO, and our professional regulatory body, association and Worksafe BC.
3) All linens used are clean at the time of use, and will be laundered immediately after your treatment with the appropriate products. All linens are cleaned and stored according to the guidelines established by the BCCDC, the PHO, and our professional regulatory body,
association and Worksafe BC.
4) Your RMT will practice proper hand hygiene and PPE protocols during every shift during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
5) Your RMT will take reasonable steps to stay informed of the nature of Covid-19, the current
status of the pandemic, and any directives or guidelines provided by the BCCDC, the PHO, and our professional regulatory body, association and Worksafe BC regarding the current Covid-19 pandemic.
6) Your RMT may cancel appointments without notice if she feels unwell or suspects she may have had contact with an infected person. Your RMT will NOT practice in any capacity if she is